cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
arifalshihab
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Solved!

hp stream 7 showing system disabled..

HP Recommended

hello sir,my hp stream 7 tablet 5709 showing enter administrator password or power on password after i tried 3 times 3 different code 0000,9999 & 1234 it's showing system disabled (50564439) ,please help me.....

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
kyle_b
Level 10
1,591 1,032 133 288
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Enter the code here to get the password.

View solution in original post

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
2 REPLIES 2
kyle_b
Level 10
1,591 1,032 133 288
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Enter the code here to get the password.

View solution in original post

arifalshihab
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

thank you kyle_b sir......ur great.

ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation