cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
NSZCZEPANSKI
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

hp tablet ts10a will not start up

HP Recommended
hp tablet ts10a
Android 6.0 Marshmallow

I have a HP Tablet TS10A that will not turn on. When I plug into adapter it charges just fine up to 100%. The charging symbol will flash on the screen for about 4 secons then disappear. When I press ny button nothing happens. I have tried the following:

1. Hard reboot - pressed the power and vol up key for 15+ seconds - result - Nothing

2. Tried power and vol down hkey for 15+ seconds.

3. Held down the power key and pressed the vol up key 15 times.

4. Held down the power key and pressed the vol down key 15 times.

Unlike everyone here I get nothing on the screen when I press power key. No image showing it is charging or even getting the USB recovery logo. The only time I get any logo is when I plug in to charge. It flashes up for about 5-6 seonds then dissappears. How can I fix this?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Resolv_S
Retired
Retired
3,304 3,302 179 339
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello@NSZCZEPANSKI,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

I have read your post and understand that you need assistance in fixing the issue on your tablet PC. I will definitely help you.

Since you have tried all possible steps to try powering on the PC and it is not working,

I recommend you to reach out to HP support for further assistance.

Use the link below top get more information about the phone support assistance.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp

Hope that answers your question. Let me know for more.

Resolv_S

Glad to help you. I work for HP

Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

"HP respects and is committed to protecting the personal information of our covered individuals." You can read more in the HP Privacy Statement.

Note: HP Doesn't recommend any upgrade/downgrade of any hardware/software parts or software that is bundled with the product. It may affect the manufacturer's warranty.

Resolv_S
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation