Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP ZBOOK x360 PEN ( 4WW09AA )
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I recently bought a HP ZBook Studio x360 G5 ,qudroo 2000 and i9 processor (5UC06EA#BCM ) and HP ZBOOK x360 PEN4WW09AA ) .  One of my main purpose of this convertible was to sketch and graphic drawing. So i tried to use the touchscreen funktion with the  Pen and saw that the strokes where wavy specially when I do it slowly and diagonally!!!!!!

I try several software windows ink, concepts and autodesk sketchbook.

also I try another active ES pen (BAMBOO INK) , but still suffering from this isuue

I couldn't imagine how much of money and time I wasted for  kind of this machine which has well-known advertisiting as the most powerfull graphic workstation.

thankSharedScreenshot.jpg

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

I'm having the same issue. The bamboo site says it supports:

• HP EliteBook x360 1020 G2 
  • HP EliteBook x360 1030 G2 
  • HP Elite x2 1012 G1 
  • HP Elite x2 1012 G2 
  • HP ENVY x360 15
  • HP ENVY 8 Note Tablet *
  • HP Pavilion x360 14
  • HP Pavilion x360 15
  • HP Pro x2 612 G2 
  • HP Spectre x2 12
  • HP Spectre x360 13
  • HP Spectre x360 13
  • HP Spectre x360 15

Why isn't there support for the ZBook Studio? I really don't like the feel of the HP pen's buttons- They're too hard to click and too hard to hold down so I'm looking for alternatives if anyone has any suggestions.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.