Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP10 1901 tablet
Android 4.2 Jelly Bean

Hi,

HP 10 1901 tablets was stuck in bootloop

I tried with the udate link what you have been provided,

But instllation Aborted message flashed . Installation stopped.

I have tried with other new micro sd card also, but the result was the same,

It may due to some missing file in the update.zip file

Is there any kitkat update for HP10 1901 tablet?

Kindly help me

Regards,

Mohan

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hey there! @aeromohan, Welcome to HP forums.

I understand you are trying to update ROM on your tablet but you get error Aborted.

Don't worry I will try to help you out.

What is the size of SD card you are using on your tablet?

Please provide the product number of your tablet to assist you better.

Please try the steps recommended below.

A hard restart can resolve many tablet startup issues. If your tablet does not start, try a hard restart.

To perform the hard restart: Press and hold the power button for more than eight seconds. After the tablet fully shuts down, press the power button again to restart.

If the tablet does not start, continue with the next step.

If your HP 7 tablet does not power on and does not display the charging symbol when connected to the AC adapter, use the following steps:
Connect the tablet to the AC adapter and charge the tablet for 12 hours.
Disconnect the tablet from the AC adapter.
Press and hold both the power button and the volume up (+) button simultaneously.
Release the buttons when an HP logo appears on the screen.
The DROIDBOOT PROVISION OS boot menu appears after a few seconds. Press the volume down (-) button repeatedly to highlight RECOVERY, and then press the power button to select.

Select Wipe data factory reset and select wipe cache partition.

Note: Doing this will erase all the data on your tablet.

After a few seconds, the Android system recovery menu appears. Highlight reboot system now, and then press the power button to select.

Wait for the tablet to reboot. If the tablet does not start, proceed to the next troubleshooting step.

Refer this article to further troubleshoot Tablet does not start issues.

Let me know how it goes!

Have a beautiful day ahead! 🙂

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.