cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Badboii
Level 1
7 2 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Solved!

laptop stream going really slow

HP Recommended

need to know if there is pc cleaner I can this all new to me been gone for a min  but my hp stream is slow I just gor this out pawn shop help if possible

Im kinda new to this computer net due to fact ive been lock up in prison for last 15 years .. but its all over with now . Now its time to get my life in order but its little hard at times . I got me hp laptop stream 14 its nice but not as fast as i want to be already had reset it 3 times lol watching you tube and trying to do stuff lol but now i dont have any service on it been trying to jump off my phone but its like the more i try the more i cant get it done
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
asmita6658
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
14,452 14,454 1,431 1,709
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @Badboii

Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you with the computer's performance. 

To better assist you - 

1.) May I have the exact model name of the product? Refer to this document for steps to find the product details. Do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc.

2.) What's the operating system installed on the computer? 

While you respond to that, try updating the computer - 

Step 1 Windows Updates -

1) In the search box, type and open Windows Updates.

2) Check for updates.

3) If the updates are available, click on install and restart the computer.

Step 2 HP Support Assistant Updates -

1) In the search box, type and open HP Support Assistant.

2) Check for updates.

3) If the updates are available, click on install and restart the computer.

You may also refer to this document - HP PCs - Improving PC Performance (Windows 10)

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Badboii
Author
Level 1
7 2 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I'm really in mess up  now download a up date and it lock me out now when I turn on black screan type in password and it just pulls my in formatting up  hp stream laptop 14 -ax0XX

Im kinda new to this computer net due to fact ive been lock up in prison for last 15 years .. but its all over with now . Now its time to get my life in order but its little hard at times . I got me hp laptop stream 14 its nice but not as fast as i want to be already had reset it 3 times lol watching you tube and trying to do stuff lol but now i dont have any service on it been trying to jump off my phone but its like the more i try the more i cant get it done
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation