Press the Power button to start the computer and repeatedly press the F10 key to enter the BIOS setup menu.
On the BIOS Setup screen, press F9 to select and load the BIOS Setup Default settings.
Press F10 to Save and Exit.
Use the arrow keys to select Yes, then press Enter when asked Exit Saving Changes?
Follow the prompts to restart your computer.
If the issue persists please run a Hard drive Test to confirm the Hardware Functionality
- Hold the power button for at least five seconds to turn off the computer.
- Turn on the computer and immediately press Esc repeatedly, about once every second.
- When the menu appears, press the F2 key.
- On the main menu, click Component Tests and Hard drive
If the Test fails contact HP Support for Hard drive replacement or Service Options
1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device.
4) Select the country from the drop-down.
5) Select the chat or get phone number options based on your preferences.
6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.
Keep me posted how it goes 😊
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.
KrazyToad I Am An HP Employee
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.