Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
Level 2
24 19 1 1
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Solved!

m3u playlists

HP Recommended

I'm using Songbird on a Mac for syncing music and playlists. My playlists are usually 25 songs but only 20 or 21 songs show up in the playlist on my Pre. Can't seem to figure out why ALL of the songs don't show up in the list.

All of the songs are on my Pre...just not in the playlist. Any ideas?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Author
Level 2
24 19 1 1
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I figured it out.

I have a lot of international music in my library. Some of the song names have accent marks and other non-ASCII characters in their titles. Apparently, m3u playlists are restricted to using only ASCII characters. I took them out and all of my playlist selections are in the list on my Pre.

0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation