cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Jessy88
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

missing adapters 103

HP Recommended
hewlett packard stream 7
Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit)

I have recently got a hewlett packard stream 7 tablet with windows 8 but cannot connect to the internet i keep getting told i am missing adapters but as i cannot get it on the internet i cannot download what i need to can anyone help please

1 REPLY 1
kyle_b
Level 10
1,591 1,032 133 288
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended
You can download any missing drivers for the Stream 7 tablet from hp.com. You can also reset it to the factory configuration by holding the volume down button when powering up and pressing F11 for system restore.
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation