cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Saumen03
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

my newly purchased, 'hp voice 7 tab' intimates, 'hp oobe' is unfortunately stopped!

HP Recommended

hi-

this is Saumen03 here, hereby I wish to inform you that every time I switch on my 'hp voice 7 tab', it intimates, 'hp oobe' is unfortunately stopped, am worried, what is this! Pl help. My e-mail id:[edited email by moderator]

Regards.

2 REPLIES 2
Great-Deku-Tree
Retired
Retired
3,544 3,390 221 573
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hey @Saumen03 ,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

I understand you're getting an error saying HP OOBE has stopped working when starting up the tablet.

Please try the following and let me know if it helps.

Clear all cache on the tablet: Settings > Storage > Cached Data. You should have the option to erase all the cached data here.

Hard reset: While the tablet is on, press and hold the power button for 8+ seconds to force shut down. Turn the tablet back on and see if that helps.

Factory reset: Make sure you backup any important files or information first. Settings > Backup & reset > Factory data reset.

Thanks! 🙂

Great-Deku-Tree
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

Tags (1)
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
dyah
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

i tried all three methods but i still get pop up of "oobe has stopped working"

some apps also closed by themselves

Tags (1)
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation