cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
steelplayer68 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

problem printing from window edge in windows 10

This is the first time I have ever posted on this forum so I hope I am in the right section.

My wife just upgraded her laptop  from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. We have a recently purchased a 8620 all in one printer. It worked fine with 8.1. We have necountered a problem in which we cant seem to print anything from the new Windows edge browser. The printer works fine when printing from document files or Firefox.

When trying to print from the edge browser, we get the menu showing the 8620 printer and a preview but we cant seem to go anywhere from there. No print icon or anythining else.

I uninstalled the printer and then went to the HP support site and reinstalled the software for windows 10 from the driver download section but I still have the same situation. It prints fine from my documents or Firefox but not from edge.

Thanks for any help with this.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
steelplayer68 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

problem printing from window edge in windows 10

Printing problem has been solved. The print and cancel buttons are hidden out of sight on the desktop. It looks like I need to change display properties or something to shrink down information area so everything will show.

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation