Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
slate 17 tablet
Android 4.1 - 4.3.1 Jelly Bean

Hi, I wonder if you find the solution for the ''Google play apps has stopped'

I'll tried every steps on the blogs, reset the tablet from the start, but still experienced the same problems, few minutes after the apps make their updates.

it is still popping up the error message of the google store, google apps and so on!

I did not make any HP updates, but i have the problem since december.

Can you make a fix update to make the apps run with the tablet?

Sylvain

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Sly26

Thank you for posting on HP Forums, MKazi is at your service. 

I understand that you have an HP Slate 17 series tablet. I read that the Google store, Google apps, etc are not working. Not worry, I'll do my best to help you. 

I suggest you to try updating the Android operating system on your HP tablet. This HP document should help for updating the operating system.

Hope this information helps and the issue gets resolved without hassles and the unit works great. 

Keep me posted.

Cheers! 🙂

HP Recommended

it is a HP SLATE 17-L009 ALL IN ONE. with ANDROID 4.4.2 KITKAT.

What version of android update yo'r talking about?

Never had problems with this tablet before. The problem of google apps happened sudenly since 2 months ago, and i' ve tried everything that,s been posted on the hp blogs, without correcting the problem. So please give me the right solution.

HP Recommended

@Sly26

Thanks for replying with the model no.

Let me know if you have attempted to perform a factory reset on your HP Slate All-in-One - 17-l009?

Also, did you try to update the Android OS before?

Let me know. Thanks again!

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.