Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
photosmart e327 - #CN67Z341WS
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

hp photosmart e327 camera disk won't run on computer. error says that system doesn't meet one or more of the minimum requiements needed to install product.  current OS: 602.64.

and do i contact you for support now?

just got this and found that my sdhc card dosen't work with this camera

thankyou for you help

andrea

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@nickie2 wrote:

hp photosmart e327 camera disk won't run on computer. error says that system doesn't meet one or more of the minimum requirements needed to install product.  current OS: 602.64.

Hello  @nickie2

The e327 is 11 years old and was supported only on Windows 98, 98 SE, 2000, Me and XP.

So no, you wont be able to install the disk on Windows 10 even with compatibility mode.

There will be no support available through HP as the warranty has long since expired.

The SD card supported is only the standard SD card (SDSC) up to 1 GB capacity. You will probably only find them online now days.

Sorry.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@nickie2 wrote:

hp photosmart e327 camera disk won't run on computer. error says that system doesn't meet one or more of the minimum requirements needed to install product.  current OS: 602.64.

Hello  @nickie2

The e327 is 11 years old and was supported only on Windows 98, 98 SE, 2000, Me and XP.

So no, you wont be able to install the disk on Windows 10 even with compatibility mode.

There will be no support available through HP as the warranty has long since expired.

The SD card supported is only the standard SD card (SDSC) up to 1 GB capacity. You will probably only find them online now days.

Sorry.

HP Recommended

is there anyway i can add this disk?

how about updates?

back in my day all you had to do was buy a camera, take it out of the box and use it.

thankyou again,

nickie 2

HP Recommended

:LaughingTears: - its still that way today, but OEM's aren't going to continue spending money to keep old devices compatible with the changes in Windows, and I don't blame them.

What I would do now, get an SD card that I mentioned above and set the camera to use it for the storage.

Then simply remove the card and insert it into an SD card slot on your PC. Almost all laptops have them built in and some desktop towers also.

If yours doesn't, you can get a "cheap" USB style SD card reader just about anywhere.

No software is needed to use a card reader and It connects your SD card just like any external hard drive.

card reader.jpg

HP Recommended

i would like to thankyou very much for explaining my problem.  you answered in a simple way that this old lady could understand.

i not only made a mistake thinking i was getting a good deal BUT when i went to get a card they sold me sdhc card with 8gb!!!!!

oh well, live and learn and i'll ask next time before i jump into getting something i know nothing about.

thanks again for the info

nickie2

HP Recommended

Your welcome, and dont hesitate to ask if you have other questions.

Cheers  :generic:

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.