cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
BronxBoys77
Just joined
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

tUNGSTEN T2

Hello I was wondering if someone could help me.  I recently purchased a palm tungsten t2 pda for $5.00 the first problem I noticed was the battery is no good secondly I did not get a driver disc included.  Is there an online source to get the driver data?  Or am I wasting my time even buying a battery  Please respond to my E-mail:  BronxBoys77@yahoo.com. Thanks ahead of time 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 9
3,590 3,578 116 145
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

tUNGSTEN T2

There are a lot of our customers still using this device. As for the battery that can be replaced but though a 3rd party. We no longer repair the Tungsten T2. One place I know of will sell you just the battery and has replacement instructions on their website of: www.pdaparts.com

As for the driver all Palm Desktop versions come with a driver. The issue is, is what OS you are installing the program to. I suggest you read this thread if you have Vista or Windows 7: http://forums.palm.com/t5/Windows-HotSync/Windows-7-and-Vista-hotsync-instructions-here/td-p/251755

For Palm Desktop downloads please go here: www.palm.com/desktop

Please post back if you have any more questions.

BronxBoys77
Just joined
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

tUNGSTEN T2

Thanks!  I will do.

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation