Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
tablet slate 10 hd
Android 4.4 KitKat

intente solucionar el firmware de mi tab con todos los update.zip de esta pag y sin exito. quise actualizar mi sistema operativo y se quedo en un android tirado con un triangulo rojo. espero y me puedan ayudar con un update que si soporte mi tab...

de antemano gracias

9 REPLIES 9
HP Recommended

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Forum. We are only able to reply to posts written in English. To insure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English. The following links are here to assist you if you prefer to post in the following Language Forum.

German: HP Kundenforum
Spanish: Foro de usuarios de HP
French: Forum des utilisateurs
Portuguese: Fórum dos usuários HP
Chinese: 惠普个人客户支持论坛
Korean: HP 지식커뮤니티

Thank you for your understanding

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended
Trate de arreglar el firmware de mi ficha con todos los update.zip de esta página y sin éxito. Quería actualizar mi sistema operativo y permanecer en un androide con un triángulo rojo. Espero y puedo ayudar con una actualización que sé si mi ...
 En primer lugar, gracias
HP Recommended

Try to fix the firmware of my tab with all the update.zip of this page and without success. I wanted to update my operating system and stay on an android with a red triangle. I hope and I can help with an update I know if my ...

First of all, Thanks

HP Recommended

Hello @zer0charly,

Welcome to the HP Forums 🙂 
I would like to take a moment and thank you for using this forum, it is a great place to find answers. 

I can help you a lot better with this issue if you can let me know your product details.

Can you let me know from where you downloaded the zip file?

Click here and refer the document to update your product.

Let me know if those steps worked for you,

If they did, that's awesome!

Give us some reinforcement by clicking the solution and kudos buttons.

That will help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Good Luck

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

The zip file to download directly from software and drivers on this official website hp and without success some probe with several of these (are 6) and with none can I revive my tablet is a 10 hd slate if I would love that they could help me since when I try to install the zip from the recovery I sent a legend that says aborted installation (staus 7) and so with each of the zip.

In advance thank you very much for attending to my problem.

greetings from Mexico..

HP Recommended

WIN_20170715_13_23_25_Pro.jpg

HP Recommended

Hi @zer0charly,

Thank you for replying,

I appreciate your time and efforts,

As I understand the tablet is stuck and it won't boot. Don't worry as I have a few steps which should help you resolve this issue.

Perform a Hard reboot: A hard reboot can resolve many startup issues. Press and hold the power button for more than eight seconds. After the tablet fully shuts down, wait a few seconds, and then press the power button to turn on the tablet.

Performing a Factory Reset on Your HP Slate 7 HD or Slate 10 HD Tablet (Android 4.2/Jelly Bean)

Let me know if those steps worked for you.

If they did, that’s awesome!

Give us some reinforcement by clicking the solution and kudos buttons,

That’ll help us and others see that we’ve got the answers!

Good Luck.

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

On the contrary thanks for attending each of my post ...

Apply off for 8 seconds

Apply hard reset

Apply reboot

WIN_20170715_14_42_34_Pro.jpg

At the moment of igniting this apaprese ..

Then try to install the rom again and without success 😞

HP Recommended

Hi @zer0charly,

Thank you for replying,

I appreciate your time and efforts,

As I understand you are having issues with the tablet. Have you tried to perform a factory reset when the tablet does not boot. If not, please try these steps here:

Resetting with the tablet powered off

1. Disconnect the charging cable from the tablet.

2. With the tablet powered off, press and hold the volume up (+) button and power button at the same time.

3. When an HP logo appears on the screen, release the buttons.

4. When the Android system recovery menu appears, use the volume down button to highlight Wipe data/factory reset.

NOTE:

The touch screen is disabled when the tablet is in recovery mode. Use the volume up (+) and volume down (-) buttons to navigate up or down in the recovery menu. Use the power button to make a selection.

Figure : Wipe data/factory reset

Wipe data/factory reset highlighted in Android system recovery menu
  5. Press the power button to select.

6. The screen displays Confirm wipe of all user data? THIS CAN NOT BE UNDONE. Use the volume down button to highlight Yes -- delete all user data.

Figure : Confirm wipe of all user data

Confirm wipe of all user data
  7. Press the power button to confirm and begin the reset.

8. A recovery system screen shows the reset process. Wait for the reset process to complete.

9. When the screen displays the message Data wipe complete, highlight Reboot system now, and then press the power button to select.

Figure : Reboot system now

Reboot system now

Wait for the tablet to reboot.

10. Set up the tablet by following the steps in the HP support document Setting Up Your HP Tablet (Android 4.1/Jelly Bean).

If you have followed the steps suggested and still having the issue. I would personally suggest you contact our HP phone support for available service options. If your product is out of warranty, please choose paid options to get the tech support number.

HP Technical Support can be reached by clicking on the following link: http://h22207.www2.hp.com/us-en/?openCLC=true

(1) Once the support page opens please select the country in which you're located. Next, enter your HP model number on the right.

(2) Next, choose the 'Contact Support' tab at the top and scroll down to the bottom of the 'HP Support- Contact' page to fill out the form provided with your contact information.

(3) Once completed click the 'Show Options' icon on the bottom right.

(4) Lastly, scroll down to the bottom of the page and select 'Get the phone number.' A case number and phone number will now populate for you.

If you have any troubles, let me know and I will do my best to help!

Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again

Feel free to post your query for any other assistance as well,

It's been a pleasure interacting with you and I hope you have a good day ahead.

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accepted Solution.

And click on the Purple Thumbs up icon at the bottom of my comment.

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.