cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Pete73years
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

touch does not work

HP Recommended

HP OMNI 10 with windows 8.1 will not work with wireless keyboard and the touch screen does not work.

1 REPLY 1
Malygris1
Retired
Retired
7,771 3,953 454 649
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi there Pete73years

Welcome to the HP Support Forums! It is a great place to find the help you need, both from other users, HP experts and other support personnel. I understand that your wireless keyboard and touchpad are no longer working for you. I am happy to assist with this.

Have you tried a different wireless keyboard at all?

If you are unable to get any input to work, then you will probably need to look through this page. IF you do have dsome control I would recommend trying to make a backup of any data, such as files and photos first, as you are likely to erase them depending on which of the methods described you have to do to get your tablet responsive again. Read through the page carefully before doing any of it.

HP Omni 10 Tablet PCs - Recovering Software on Your HP Tablet (Windows 😎

I hope this helps.

Malygris1
I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click Kudos Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation