Resolve Windows 10 related issues for your HP computers or printers by HP Windows 10 Support Center
My feeding keeps feedi g paper Thur the printer. Will not stop n print anything brand new ink and new laptop everything is hook up sent to print will run the whole tray of paper through will out printing
Welcome to the HP Forums!
Thank you for posting your query on this forum, it's a great place to find answers.
Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.
In order that I may provide you with an accurate solution, I will need a few more details.
While you respond to that, I recommend you print a printer self-test page and check whether the issue persists.
Also, follow the below steps and check whether the issue is resolved.
1. With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer and also unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
2. Remove USB cable, if present.
3. Wait for 2-3 minutes, press and hold the power button on your printer for about 30 seconds to remove any additional charge.
4. Now plug back the power cable straight to a wall outlet without any surge protector or an extension cord (This is important) and then plug back the power cord to the printer.
5. Turn on the printer and wait till warm-up period finishes and the printer is idle.
Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!
If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!
The_Fossette I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Ask the community