cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
meickhoff99
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

3rd party stylus is unable to calibrate or write in handwriting mode of touch keyboard

HP Recommended
Pavilion x360 m Convertible14m-dm1033dx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Today I purchased a new Pavilion x360 m Convertible laptop, and I am using a MEKO stylus. I found that I am unable to write using the handwriting touch keyboard. I followed another form that presenting the solution of pressing windows+R, opening services.msc, and force stopping the running Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service, but I am unable to select Stop, as the button is greyed over. Additionally, I attempted to calibrate the pen to the screen, but the calibration screen will not recognize the pen touching the screen, even though there is a circle popping up that indicated I am indeed selecting that place on the screen. Otherwise, the pen and touchscreen work completely fine. I completed all system updates today, and have tried multiple suggested solutions and nothing is working. Is this pen incompatible with certain features of the computer?

Thank you for any help!

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation