Did you mean: 
Teresecherie
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Cannot contact!

HP Recommended
HP Chromebook x2 model 12-f014dx

i send in my chromebook due to issues, I have an open ticket. It's been over a month that it has been gone and was supposed to be delivered last week. How do I contact HP about this ? Virtual agent does not work! There is no number! I need my chromebook!!!! Please help HP.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Riddle_Decipher
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
31,166 31,117 2,611 3,965
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Teresecherie I understand your concern and I will bring your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP.

Although, I'll need some private information from you in order to create a case for you.

Please look for a private message requesting additional information. 

Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers, case details, etc...).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can simply click here.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Accept as solution" on my public post, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community. 

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation