Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
ElitePad 1000 G2
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I had quite a lot of trouble getting the cameras of my HP ElitePad 1000 G2 to work after re-installing Windows 10, so I thought it would be good to describe how I eventually got the cameras to work here, so that others can benefit from my experience.

1. Download sp77446.exe, goto https://www.hp.com/us-en/ads/clientmanagement/drivers-pack.html, click on 64-bit and look for "HP ElitePad 1000 G2 Tablet"
  2. Install sp77446.exe on your "HP ElitePad 1000 G2 Tablet"
  3. This will create a "C:\SWSetup\SP77446\HP_EP_1000_G2_W10_x64_1.00.A1\wt64\chipset\intel\sp75226\Drivers\Camera" folder (among others)
  4. Go to the device-manager and open/expand "Imaging Devices", then right-click on the "Intel AVstream Camera" device, select "Update driver" and then select "Browse my computer for drivers", in the next window select "Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer" and further click on "Have Disk". Now browse to the "C:\SWSetup\SP77446\HP_EP_1000_G2_W10_x64_1.00.A1\wt64\chipset\intel\sp75226\Drivers\Camera" folder and select the "iacamera64.inf" file.
  5. We also need to update the sensor and flash-chip drivers, in device-manager open "System Devices" and then for each of the "IMX175", "OV2722" and "LM3554" devices, right click on them, select "Update driver" and then select "Browse my computer for drivers", in the next window select "Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer" and further click on "Have Disk" and then browse to the  "C:\SWSetup\SP77446\HP_EP_1000_G2_W10_x64_1.00.A1\wt64\chipset\intel\sp75226\Drivers\Camera" folder and select the matching .inf file. Note for one of these 3 devices Windows will complain that the driver is not compatible, tell Windows to use it anyways.
  6. After this your cameras should work, enjoy.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi! 🙂

Thank you for visiting our community, we are glad that you have resolved the issue you were experiencing on your device. ‌‌

In this case, we thank you for sharing the solution, so that you can help other users who are experiencing the same problem. Please, reach out if we can help you with anything else.

Regards, 
MayS.

I work on behalf of HP

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi! 🙂

Thank you for visiting our community, we are glad that you have resolved the issue you were experiencing on your device. ‌‌

In this case, we thank you for sharing the solution, so that you can help other users who are experiencing the same problem. Please, reach out if we can help you with anything else.

Regards, 
MayS.

I work on behalf of HP
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.