3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

HP ELITEPAD 1000 G2 BLACK SCREEN AFTER BIOS UPDATE

HP Recommended
HP ELITEPAD 1000 G2
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

I started a bios update in my HP Elitepad 1000 G2 tablet and while it's continuing, suddenly power went off and after that I tried to restart my tablet, but nothing has happened. (When plugging in, I hear that the tablet is on and see the light on windows icon)

After my black screen problem, I learned that the problem caused because of lacking a bios in my tablet. So I tried to reinstall the bios with/without a usb.

1) After closing my tablet, started it pressing (windows key+ B key) --> nothing happened
2) After closing my tablet, started it pressing (windows key+ V key) --> nothing happened
3) After closing my tablet, started it pressing (B key) --> nothing happened

Then I installed the bios driver from this link:

https://support.hp.com/tr-tr/drivers/selfservice/hp-elitepad-1000-g2-tablet/6629138

After that, I created a bios recovery usb, plugged it in the dock/keyboard's usb socket of the tablet seperately and tried these all steps on both of them.

1) After closing my tablet, started it pressing (windows key+ B key) --> nothing happened
2) After closing my tablet, started it pressing (windows key+ V key) --> nothing happened
3) After closing my tablet, started it pressing (B key) --> nothing happened

So, I think I tried everything that you explained in your videos here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3S3KgcT-Ao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjAZ0DTX3aI

Do I need a different way for my tablet to see the usb. I mean, "either the tablet don't see the usb or I don't have the right files" as I understood. How can I solve my problem, please direct me to a new and exact solution.

Thanks in advance.

Chapters:00:00 Introduction00:18 Insert USB drive00:26 Run BIOS driver01:10 Create Recovery USB flash drive01:41 Remove USB driveLearn how to create a BIOS r...
In this video, we will learn how to restore the BIOS on HP Notebooks using a recovery flash drive. Follow the steps in this video to create a recovery flash ...
4 REPLIES 4
Alakaya
3 2 0 0
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I had a similar issue myself, though with a different computer. Are there any lights on? Any power lights? Does anything happen when you plug it in or no?

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
NanoHacker
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

(When plugging in, I hear that the tablet is on and see the light on windows icon)

Alakaya
3 2 0 0
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Ok, well uh. I'm not going to pretend to know what to do next. But, I would suggest either sending it in under warranty, or going somewhere to get it fixed. I am sorry!

NanoHacker
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Isn't there anybody who can give me an answer in HP? Please just direct me to the right solution so that I can get back my tablet.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation