Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Orbit

The Orbit App is not available through Google Play Store. After trying to download it onto another phone I noticed it was no longer available. After speaking with a Google Play Store representative, I received a message stating: HP Orbit is no longer available on Google Play. Either the developer has chosen to remove the app or the app has been taken down due to violations of the Google Play Terms of Service. 

Is there another way to download the app to my mobile device?

CESummers
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi:

I just used myself as a guinea pig.

I installed Orbit on my Windows PC and the Android APK from that site.

Works perfectly.  No viruses or issues.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Hi:

You can see if this version works from a 3rd party website...

https://apkpure.com/hp-orbit/com.hp.orbit

HP Recommended

I saw that site when looking - My concern is safety when downloading from another site. Is there a way of knowing if the site is safe? 

CESummers
HP Recommended

Hi:

I just used myself as a guinea pig.

I installed Orbit on my Windows PC and the Android APK from that site.

Works perfectly.  No viruses or issues.

HP Recommended

Thank you!

CESummers
HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

HP Recommended

hello, 

may be you have mistaken the app is available on the google play store, i have provided the paly store link   https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hp.orbit&hl=en_US thank me later  :generic: 

HP Recommended

This is not available on Google's Play Store, please indicate safe link to download and install. Although, if HP had it available for android users, it would be foolproof, right?

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.