Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP pen
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Just got brand new HP Pen for my pavilion x360 convertible laptop and it doesn't work. Battery is inserted correctly, pen doesn't light up, doesn't turn on, it isn't recognized by my computer and cannot connect to my Bluetooth. The pen is 1MR94AA 

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@keelyshaye 

====================================================================

Welcome to the HP Community.

Be Aware:

Do not respond to individuals who post phone numbers or email addresses.

Do not respond to individuals who ask you to provide private information in a public Post.

These people might be scammers trying to steal your information / money.

====================================================================

HP Pen is not compatible with every computer.

Some computers do not support an HP active stylus.

What is the exact model / product number of your laptop?

How to find:

Finding your Product Name, Product Number, or Serial Number

Reminder:  Never post the serial number or any private information in the Community – we are a public resource.

OR

What if you KNOW the the HP Pen is compatible with your computer model?

Then - if you have not done so, install the HP Pen application from the Microsoft Store

HP Pen Control Application

Thank you for participating in the HP Community.

The Community is a separate wing of the HP website - We are not an HP business group.

Our Community is comprised of volunteers - people who own and use HP devices.

Click Thumbs Up to say Thank You.

Question Resolved / Answered, Click "Accept as Solution"

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended

my computers model number is 13s128nr and it says its compatible with a pen, but the pen doesn't light up or anything, I don't even know if its on or not. Is there a pen that will work for my computer? 

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.