Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Pavilion 23

So I'm watching YouTube, and all of the sudden it turns off (Also, I never unplugged it, nor have I shut it down) So I think to myself, "Huh? I'll just turn it on again, it might need an update" I press the power button and it doesn't turn on, So I just plug it in to a different outlet, Doesn't work. I unplug the block thing (Forgot the name of it, I'm not a Technician or something like that.)

16135021937266767475040521659928.jpg

 This thing, and still won't turn on, So I can't put my finger on  how to fix this, So if you know how to fix it, please let me know, Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@noahgaming730

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, however, to provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details:

• Did this happen after a recent window or software update?
  • Did you make any changes on the settings of your PC prior to the issue?

While you respond to that, let's try these steps: 

1. Power on your PC
  2. Press Esc
  3. Select F2 at the prompt.
  4. Choose System Tests (Fast Test performs a 4 minute hardware check)

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.