Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
3in1 HP desktop computer

STOPCODE CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. I have tried everything but no luck at all.

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@Sabrina26

Welcome to HP Support Community

I would like to help

Please try these steps to confirm the hardware functionality

- Shut down the Computer completely

- Turn it back on, then tap the Esc key repeatedly until the Startup menu screen is displayed.

- Press F2 to select System Diagnostics.

- Click System Tests, then click Extensive Test.

If all the Tests pass please perform a Reset. Please refer to this Link: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c04742289

Thank you

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

I would like to thank you for your help and advice given to me, after sending USB media I followed the instructions coming with and finally the computer started to work again, I thought that it's going to take time to send it but I received it the day after the kids were delighted because they have some tests on Friday. Thank you so much for your good service. 

HP Recommended

Hi, thank you for your help, I have tried everything all what you mentioned but unfortunately my computer was corrupted and with help of one of your colleagues now is working again 

II really appreciate your help 

HP Recommended

I'm glad you got this sorted out

Drop us a message anytime you need help

Thank you

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.