Did you mean: 
JudyW83
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Purchase of inferior cartridges

HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have an older HP printer (F2210) that still works great and I do not wish to replace it at this point. However, I am experiencing difficulty in purchasing quality cartridges. I usually purchase from my local Walmart. I have purchased 3 black cartridges within about 3 months that will not print. The first one was in a combination black/tri-color package. Color worked fine, black would not--gave me the E message. Recently I purchased the 2-pack black (#21) and neither cartridge would print--same E message. When I buy another cartridge or replace with an old cartridge, the E message goes away; therefore, I know it is not the printer. Since Walmart will not allow returns once they have been opened, I have spent over $60 on cartridges that do not work. What can I do?

1 REPLY 1
Betty0610
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
17,706 17,688 982 846
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@JudyW83

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

I recommend you to contact the HP Support Team regarding a replacement.

Link: www.hp.com/contacthp/

Note:  Select the country accordingly to get the contact details for support.

Let me know if this helps.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Accept as solution" button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation