Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

@EddyK_Bot Product: 13-ap0101ng, Specs: Microprocessor Memory Hard Display, Maintenance, Drivers: sp101659.exe sp93362.exe sp112143.exe

I used to be an HP Expert. I no longer participate in this community.
8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

HP Spectre x360 - 13-ap0101ng

Product Specifications

Microprocessor
Intel® Core™ i5-8265U (1.6 GHz base frequency, up to 3.9 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 6 MB cache, 4 cores)
Memory, standard
8 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM (onboard)
Hard drive
256 GB PCIe® NVMe™ M.2 SSD
Display
33.8 cm (13.3") diagonal FHD IPS micro-edge WLED-backlit touch screen with Corning® Gorilla® Glass NBT™ (1920 x 1080)

Specifications Source

Maintenance and Service Guide

Maintenance and Service Guide for the HP Spectre x360 - 13-ap0101ng.

By choosing to use the Maintenance and Service Guide to make hardware changes to the device, the user understands that HP is not liable for any accidental damage inflicted upon the device and that modifications are not covered under HP's standard warranty. For additional protection in the case of accidental damage, refer to HP's ADP plans for your product.

Full details on HP's Worldwide Limited Warranty and Technical Support.

Full details on Damage Not Covered by the HP Standard Limited Warranty.

Software and Drivers

HP Wide Vision FHD Camera Firmware Update

Download

Type:Firmware
Version:0004-C051 Rev.A
Operating System:Windows 10 (64-bit)
Release Date:Feb 18, 2020
File Name and Size:sp101659.exe (1.3 MB)
Description:This package provides an update to the firmware for HP Wide Vision FHD camera in supported computer models.
Fixes and Enhancements:- Fixes an issue where the video is not displayed when WeChat is used on the system.

Intel High-Definition (HD) Graphics Driver (Windows 10 v1803 / v1809)

Download

Type:Driver-Graphics
Version:24.20.100.6345 Rev.A
Release Date:Jan 2, 2019
File Name and Size:sp93362.exe (362.2 MB)
Description:This package provides the driver that enables the Intel High-Definition (HD) Graphics in supported notebook models that are running a supported operating system. If high-definition multimedia interface (HDMI) video output is supported, this package also installs the HDMI Audio Driver.

HP Notebook System BIOS Update (Intel Processors)

Download

Type:BIOS
Version:F.42 Rev.A
Release Date:Jan 15, 2021
File Name and Size:sp112143.exe (12.9 MB)
Description:This package provides an update to the System BIOS. The update installs on supported notebook models using a supported Microsoft Windows Operating System. Restart the system to complete the installation.
Fixes and Enhancements:- Updates the Intel CPU microcode to improve system stability and security. - Provides improved security of UEFI code and variables. NOTE: HP strongly recommends transitioning promptly to this updated BIOS version.

By downloading, you agree to HP's terms and conditions. HP Software License Agreement.

This is an automatically generated message - bot developed and maintained by EddyK.
HP Recommended

@EddyK_Bot P aq018ca, D sp75159.exe sp105787.exe, M 50, S

HP Recommended

HP ENVY x360 - 15-aq018ca (ENERGY STAR)

Software and Drivers

Intel High-Definition (HD) Graphics Driver

Download

Type:Driver-Graphics
Version:20.19.15.4377 Rev.A
Release Date:Mar 9, 2016
File Name and Size:sp75159.exe (176.0 MB)
Description:This package provides the driver that enables the Intel High-Definition (HD) Graphics in supported notebook models that are running a supported operating system. If high-definition multimedia interface (HDMI) video output is supported, this package also installs the HDMI Audio Driver.
Fixes and Enhancements:- Provides the Microsoft WHQL Certified driver.

Intel Platform ME Firmware Update

Download

Type:Firmware-Chipset
Version:2020.1.0629 Rev.A
Release Date:Jun 29, 2020
File Name and Size:sp105787.exe (33.8 MB)
Description:This package provides an update to HP Consumer Desktop / Notebook PC for supported models running a supported operating system.
Fixes and Enhancements:Update ME FW for security enhancement.

By downloading, you agree to HP's terms and conditions. HP Software License Agreement.

Page 50 of the Maintenance and Service Guide for the HP ENVY x360 - 15-aq018ca (ENERGY STAR).

By choosing to use the Maintenance and Service Guide to make hardware changes to the device, the user acknowledges that HP is not liable for any accidental damage inflicted upon the device and that modifications are not covered under HP's standard warranty. For additional protection in the case of accidental damage, refer to HP's ADP plans for your product.

Product Specifications

Product number
W7D52UA
Product name
HP ENVY x360 - 15-aq018ca (ENERGY STAR)
Microprocessor
Intel® Core™ i5-6200U (2.3 GHz, up to 2.8 GHz, 3 MB cache, 2 cores)
Memory, standard
8 GB DDR4-2133 SDRAM (1 x 8 GB)
Video graphics
  • Intel® HD Graphics 520 (up to 4.04 GB)
  • Integrated
Hard drive
1 TB 5400 rpm SATA SSHD
Display
15.6" diagonal FHD IPS UWVA WLED-backlit multitouch-enabled edge-to-edge glass (1920 x 1080)
Keyboard
Full-size island-style backlit
Pointing device
Touchpad with multi-touch gesture support
Wireless connectivity
Intel® 802.11ac (2x2) Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth® 4.2 Combo (Miracast compatible)
Expansion slots
1 multi-format SD media card reader
External ports
1 HDMI; 1 headphone/microphone combo; 2 USB 3.0 (1 HP USB Boost); 1 USB 3.0 (Type-C™)
Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
38 x 25 x 1.88 cm
Weight
2.17 kg
Power supply type
45 W AC power adapter
Battery type
4-cell, 55.67 Wh Li-ion
Audio features
Bang & Olufsen with 2 speakers

Specifications Source

This is an automatically generated message - bot developed and maintained by EddyK.
HP Recommended

@EddyK_Bot P 13-bb0027nr, S Microprocessor External

HP Recommended

HP Pavilion Laptop PC 13-bb0027nr

Product Specifications

Microprocessor
Intel® Core™ i7-1165G7 (2.8 GHz base frequency, up to 4.7 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 12 MB L3 cache, 4 cores)
External ports
1 SuperSpeed USB Type-C® 10Gbps signaling rate (USB Power Delivery, DisplayPort™ 1.4, HP Sleep and Charge); 2 SuperSpeed USB Type-A 5Gbps signaling rate; 1 HDMI 2.0; 1 AC smart pin; 1 headphone/microphone combo

Specifications Source

HP Recommended

@EddyK_Bot P 15-ee0002na, M 20

HP Recommended

HP ENVY x360 Laptop - 15-ee0002na

Page 20 of the Maintenance and Service Guide for the HP ENVY x360 Laptop - 15-ee0002na.

By choosing to use the Maintenance and Service Guide to make hardware changes to the device, the user acknowledges that HP is not liable for any accidental damage inflicted upon the device and that modifications are not covered under HP's standard warranty. For additional protection in the case of accidental damage, refer to HP's ADP plans for your product.

HP Recommended

@EddyK_Bot P 15-en0001ax, S

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.