Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Probook 4430s
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hello there,

I have Probook 4430s with windows 7 ultimate 64 bit. I have problem with it, that is Universal Serial Bus (USB) Controller PCI Slot 7 and Unknown Device on PCI Bus not installed.

Here is their Hardware Ids :

For Universal Serial Bus (USB) Controller :

PCI\VEN_1033&DEV_0194&SUBSYS_167E103C&REV_04
PCI\VEN_1033&DEV_0194&SUBSYS_167E103C
PCI\VEN_1033&DEV_0194&CC_0C0330
PCI\VEN_1033&DEV_0194&CC_0C03

For Unknown Device :

ACPI\HPQ0004
*HPQ0004

Please help me to solve the problem, thank you before.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi:

You need these drivers...

USB:

This package contains the Renesas USB 3.0 driver. This driver is available for supported notebook models with supported operating systems.

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp54501-55000/sp54511.exe

Unknown:

This package provides HP 3D DriveGuard for the supported notebook models and operating systems. HP 3D DriveGuard receives notifications from the integrated accelerometer and protects the hard drive (HDD) by automatically "parking the heads" to reduce the risk of damage if the notebook is accidentally bumped or dropped.

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp64001-64500/sp64144.exe

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Hi:

You need these drivers...

USB:

This package contains the Renesas USB 3.0 driver. This driver is available for supported notebook models with supported operating systems.

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp54501-55000/sp54511.exe

Unknown:

This package provides HP 3D DriveGuard for the supported notebook models and operating systems. HP 3D DriveGuard receives notifications from the integrated accelerometer and protects the hard drive (HDD) by automatically "parking the heads" to reduce the risk of damage if the notebook is accidentally bumped or dropped.

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp64001-64500/sp64144.exe

HP Recommended

Hi Paul,

Sorry for late reply, i just open my email.
Thank you very much for your helpful answer, both of ur link inserted above are working very well. Now my problem with it solved.

But there is 1 more problem that just occur in my laptop, that is  "Toredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface".

It say's : "This device cannot start . (Code 10)".

Hardware ids : *TEREDO

Can you help me again with this problem Paul? Please 🙂

Thank you again before.

Regards

Kaulana

HP Recommended

You're very welcome, Kaulana.

For the Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface, see if the first reply below checked as the answer works for you...

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-hardware/teredo-tunneling-pseudo-interfa...

HP Recommended

Yup, once again it's helped me to solve the problem.

I use the cmd way to solved the problem, but i made a mistake. I run it without administrator credential and i already uninstal it first, but i think it's ok, isn't it ?

HP Recommended

Sure, that's fine.

If the ! is gone, then you are all set.

HP Recommended

Thank you for your support Paul

HP Recommended

Anytime, Kaulana.

Glad to have been of assistance.

Regards,

Paul

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.