Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion All-in-One - 24-x030
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello everyone,

I'm having some difficulty with my HP integrated webcam for my All In One machine.  It was working fine un until a few months ago after an update, I've tried rolling back on system recovery and restoring the machine but with no luck.  Device manager is showing an unknown usb device which leads me to believe it's a driver issue, I've tried all the "fixes" available but I can't seem to find the drivers.  I've also tried downloading the drivers from HP, but for some reason, the webcam drivers for this unit are not listed on the website.

HP Pavilion All-in-One - 24-x030 Software and Driver Downloads | HP® Customer Support

I'm really hoping someone has luck with this issue.

Thanks,

Erick

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.