Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion a6400f Desktop PC
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

One month ago today on 04.12.18 I installed a new HP DPS-600WB A Envy 600W Power Supply 633186-002.  One month later, 05.12.18 the new power supply works without any problems with the CPU and Bios upgrade and new cmos battery.

I have not upgraded to a GTX 670 or 660 Graphics Video Card.  When I do (I'm in no hurry) I will wait a month and give an update report. 

In the mean time I'm still using an NVIDIA GT 610 2GB Graphic Video Card I purchased on May 14, 2012 for $50 from Bestbuy.  The sales person at Bestbuy stated they would not be selling this card in the future because it was a 64 bit not a 128 bit card.  Back then, its not like I new the difference between 64 bit vs 128 bit card.  It was 50 bucks and that's all I cared about.

I could not find any connector information for the HP-DPS-600WB A Envy 600W 633186-002 on the internet, from HP, from the supplier I purchased the unit, not even the manufacturer.  The connector information listed below are the actual connectors that are on the HP DPS-600WB A Envy 600W I purchased.

Original Power Supply Unit                                    New Power Supply Unit

Bestec XTA 250 Watt PSU                                       HP DPS-600WB A Envy 600W

633186-002

Connectors:                                                                  Connectors:

One (1) 20+4 pin ATX connector                          One (1) 20+4 pin ATX connector

One (1) 4-pin ATX12V connector                         One (1) 4-pin ATX12V connector

One (1) 4-pin HP video connector                       One (1) 4-pin HP video connector

Three (3) Peripheral power connectors            No

One (1) Floppy drive connector                            No

Three (3) SATA power connectors                       One (1) cable with (3) SATA power

connectors

One (1) cable with (3) SATA power

connectors

One (1) 6-pin Dell P6  connector                          No

One (1) 6-pin PCI Express                                       One (1) 6-pin+2-pin PCI Express

One (1) 6-pin AUX connector                                 One (1) 6-pin AUX connector

Twenty-Four (24)-pin                                              Twenty-Four (24)-pin

motherboard connector                                          motherboard connector

Dimensions are the same for both power supply units (LxWxH) 140mm x 150mm x 86mm / 5.5 in x 6.0 in x 3.4 in.

This information is from Delta Electronics, Power website.

Capacity                      600W                           +12V Count           2

Form Factor               ATX12V                        Length                  140mm      5.5in

80 Plus Rating         Bronze                          Width                     150mm      6.0in

Localization             China                             Height                     86mm       3.4in

Input Voltage          90V - 264V                  Fan Size                  120mm      4.7in

Input Frequency    50Hz - 60Hz               Modular                   No

Range

+3.3V Output          15A                               Silent                         No

+5V Output              16A                               24 Pin Mobo           Yes

Connector

+12V Output           18A                              4+4 - pin CPU           yes

Connector

Hope this helps.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.