Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP Prodesk 600 G3 SFF
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

Having tried every imaginable action, I cannot seem to get my HP Prodesk 600 to connect to my Panasonic Plasma TV (model TX-P50U30B).

The Prodesk 600 has 2 x displayports. I have tried to connect to the TV HDMI port, via DP to HDMI connector and also via HP displayport to HDMI 1.4 adaptor/HDMI cable,  but there is no image on the TV screen despite the TV being recognised in Device Manager. Tried swapping ports on both desktop and tv, as well as swapping and trying out various cable configurations/adaptors. Have not tried USB to HDMI as I do not wish to purchase yet another cable/adaptor!

I have also tried installing/uninstalling display drivers/device drivers/graphic drivers. HP Support software shows all drivers are up to date. I have run out of ideas, so if anyone can help get this working then, this would make me a very happy person! Here are some details about my setup:

Device Name/Processor: HP Intel Core i5-7500 CPU@ 3.40Ghz 3.41Ghz

Installed Ram: 8.00GB

OS Build: 18363.720

Displays (x2): NEC Multisync E171M and Panasonic Viera Plasma TV (TX-P50U30B)

Onboard Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 630, driver version 26.20.100.7870 (05/02/2020)

Thank you in advance.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.