Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP Pavillion 15 p077tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

I am having a HP Pavillion-15 p077tx notebook laptop whose warranty has already expired which is having Hard disk problem. However I am expecting a on-site support due to this pandemic situation and ready to pay the required fee. These are the product details and issue details mentioned below.

Product name : HP Pavillion-15 p077tx

Product number : J6M42PA#ACJ

Serial number : [Personal Information Removed]

24-digit failure code : GGA8RK-76XAKQ-MFPV7F-60RX03

I have tried refreshing the PC using Windows Recovery drive, also tried resetting the PC, however the system is not able to read the Windows startup files. Due to which my system has stopped working completely. However I would like to know what could be the possible solution (along with failure code, it was mentioned that it might require to replace the HDD) and how can I avail it ?

Immediate help is required as my whole lot of work is dependent on the system.

Thank you for the help in advance.

Best Regards.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.