08-22-2020 06:43 AM
I have HP Latex L26500 printer. In my printer Light Magenta keep rejecting cartridge after replacing to new cartridge.
It show me broken bag and ink went to Light Magenta air tube back of printer.
I have replaced to new cartridge after cleaning all ISS contacts & ink supply cartridge contacts with Petrol but keep rejecting new cartridge. I did following steps.
I have same problem.
After replacing Light Magenta to new cartridge got broken bag error.
What I did.
1) Try to recover broken bag from service menu no luck.
2) Replace new cartridge no luck
3) Replace bottom ISS no luck
4) Replace cartridge connector no luck
5) Reset EPROM no luck
6)Recover Hard Disk no luck
7)Force restore firmware no luck
8)Force install firmware no luck
9) Purge ink by injecting air in cartridge by locking cartridge & suck ink from carriage. To clear any air. (YouTube method)
10) Replaced 3 cartridge brand new but no luck
11) Use 789 ink cartridge in place of 792 & it says wrong cartridge so ISS reading cartridge & contacts is contacting cartridge.
This way I verified everything is talking to each other.
Why it is keep rejecting cartridge. All cables are ok.
Please help me......