cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
dondk
4 3 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

C6150 and Win 7 RTM scanner functionality

HP Recommended

Okay, did the Vista to Win 7 upgrade, no issues and the printer portion of the C6150 works well. I try to use HP Solution center and it ether get there is no HP product or it just crashes.

I have tried this links suggestion

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/psg/board/message?board.id=win7Beta&thread.id=148

It loads the software nicely and that is it. 

I went to the printer and tried to scan back to the computer and it just goes berzerk. 

any idea's short of waiting until Oct. 22? or going backwards to Vista? I use the scanner more than the printer.

thanks in advance

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
cnfrisch
Level 7
945 945 50 137
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Since Windows 7 RTM is not yet available to the general public, (general release date is October 22nd) how did you aquire it? 
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP
Windows Expert - Consumer

0 Kudos
dondk
Author
4 3 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I should have been more descriptive, it is the MSDN/Technet Win 7, which is reported as the RTM version.

It should be noted, that Windows 7 RTM build 7600.16385 is available to anyone what has been following the RC. It should not be a surprise to anyone that someone has it and more importantly having some issues. I was hoping not to wait until Oct 22 or later for some mfg to get on the band wagon and fix the issues. 

0 Kudos
birdiequeen
1 1 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I cannot scan to computer.  There is no option in the scan menu that says scan to computer.  Can  someone please help?

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation