cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
PhilSal
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Cant Install L7590 under Windows 7

HP Recommended

This looks like the normal issue with installing a network printer. I have get to the stage of it asking for the printer, but it cannot be detected on the network. I can continue the install without a device. Once I finished, Windows has added the printer which works fine, also the network diagnostic tool can see the printer. However, I cannot use the scanning function. :Crying: I have uninstalled the software, used the cleaning tool (l4) and tried everything I can think of to get it to install.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation