cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Fl4k3s
4 3 0 1
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Compaq Pressario C793VU - Issue with Wireless connection.

HP Recommended

Hey guys,

I'm having trouble with my Compaq Passario C793vu. I am currently trying to connect to a home network (wirelessly) but my laptop doesn't seem to pick any up. I tried going on 'Device Manager' to see if the Wireless Card is stuffing up, but Windows detects it as 'The device is working properly'

I am running Windows 7, if that may be of any concern, and I have not upgraded any parts. The laptop is about a year old now, and has had trouble before, for example: the CD drive didn't wont to open properly.

Any ideas on what is happening with it? 

P.S - This has been going on for about a week now. And I have connected to the network before.

Thanks. 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Fl4k3s
Author
4 3 0 1
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Dont worry, I managed to solve it. The problem was that my Router had a filter running to block me out 🙂
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation