cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
stylekyle
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Do u think free upgrades and coupons will go away on PCs when Win 7 is available 4 factory install?

HP Recommended

Okay, so it looks like HP releases their laptop special offers each week on Sunday. There are some decent upgrades on the HDX 18t. I wanted to wait for the factory install of Windows 7 to come out before ordering. I spoke to a CSR and she said the earliest I could order to have Windows 7 factory installed will be on October 18th. 

My question is this, do you think that HP has some really good deals on computers trying to lull people into ordering now rather than waiting for the upgrade? Do you think we'll see these same types of offers once Windows 7 is released?

Am I being paranoid in wanting to wait until I can get Windows 7 factory installed in order to avoid any potential upgrade issues? Or should I just pull the trigger when there are some some decent upgrades.

Having never bought a laptop from HP, do they typically have free upgrades & coupons like this, or will these go away? 

Thanks in advance! 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
MKIRANSTAR
Level 1
6 6 1 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

As of know we don't have any information regarding the same however if you are using the windows 7 upgrade discs then it will there and if you are using retail version of Windows 7 then you might now receive...

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation