cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
ROCKWER
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Drivers for Win 8 consumer preview

HP Recommended

I have a Office Jet 6310xi all in one printer and I need WIN-8 divers for it. Can any one tell me when they will available?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Vidya
Level 14
Level 14
6,936 6,932 720 2,778
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The information mentioned in the following weblink might help you:

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Windows-8-Consumer-Preview/How-to-Get-Your-Inkjet-Printer-Working-with-...

If this does not work, you need to wait till HP releases Windows 8 compatible printer list.

I am an HP employee.

Regards,
Vidya

Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.

***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the bottom right side of my post to say thanks!***
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation