cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
FrankN
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Drivers for Windows 7?

HP Recommended

Hello altogether,

is the information available for which printers there will be drivers for Windows 7?  For example, I could not connect an HP OfficeJet to Windows Vista.

A customer plans to buy a new PC and we think about whether it would be better to use Windows XP. He has an HP LaserJet 3055 (All-in-one). 

Is there a Web site that lists the upcoming supported devices? 

Thanks and best regards, 

Frank 

2 REPLIES 2
cnfrisch
Level 7
945 945 50 137
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended
I'm sure HP will have Windows 7 drivers available by the time Windows 7 is available to the general public on October 22, 2009.  Those drivers can be downloaded from the Windows Update web site and/or from HP after October 22, 2009.
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP
Windows Expert - Consumer

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
mbmalone
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Have you tried Vista drivers, they work fine for me?
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation