cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
shailive
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Dual booting Windows 7 and Vista on dv9620 on dual hard drives

HP Recommended

Hi this might look like a repeat question but i haven't seen it answered by anyone that has tried it.

I downloaded the release candidate of Windows 7 and i want to dual boot it on my notebook.

The drives I have available are Disc0 which holds C: (the drive running Vista) and E: the HP_Recovery partition.

Then I have Disc1 which holds 😧 the Data drive and nothing else. 

I want to run Windows 7 on the 😧 drive So can anyone who has done this tell me how they did it? Most of the dual booting how to's I've seen are for for booting on seperate partitions a single hard drive and because i'm something of a novice to this I would like some advice with more reference to my situation.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation