cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
JAYJJJ3
3 2 0 1
Message 1 of 9
Flag Post

Forgotten order id

HP Recommended
I wrote down my order id , but realized i didn't have my proof of purchase with me. So i went to find, but i had been logged out. I got an e-mail from the upgrade option thing, but you need order id, but i can't find the peice of paper i wrote it down on. Can someone help plwase?
8 REPLIES 8
MKIRANSTAR
Level 1
6 6 1 0
Message 2 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi.. Please refer to the following in which you can find some information regarding the order number and how to get it...these all are application for US notebooks only:

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c01745265

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
nloffred
2 2 0 0
Message 3 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I'm having the same problem. I already registered my computer, but when I tried to upload the proof of purchase my browser crashed, and I haven't received an email with my order number. I can't re-register because it says the serial number is already in use, but I can't upload my proof of purchase because it requires an order number, which I don't have. 

The link provided only tells you how to get an order number if you haven't registered yet, not how to recover it if you lost it and had already registered.

How can you recover your order number? 

JAYJJJ3
Author
3 2 0 1
Message 4 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended
i just figured i out, it tells you your order id in the email it sends you if you don't upload the proof of purchase or send it in for a while. I feel so stupid now.
nloffred
2 2 0 0
Message 5 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Oh, ok. Thanks! I guess I just need to wait a while then until it sends it to me.
pbooth
1 1 0 0
Message 6 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended
It looks like I'm in the same boat. How long does it take them to send the email?
JAYJJJ3
Author
3 2 0 1
Message 7 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Well, i think i got the e-mail in 3 weeks.
SoWhat
1 1 0 0
Message 8 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Already sent the request and receipt... But can't find the order ID number to check status. Is there a way to get this from either HP or Arvato?

helpu719
1 1 0 0
Message 9 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

if you dont know your order id phone

United Kingdom 08715000764 09:00 - 18:00, UTC/GMT +1 hour, English

International 001 8773568045 09:00 - 18:00, UTC/GMT +2 hours, English, French

give them your e-mail you orderd with and your shipping adress ( wer u live) and they will tell you your id number

ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation