cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
UkrainianBerkyt
1 0 0 1
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

HP HDX9300 and Windows 7. Drivers missing.

HP Recommended

Hello folks.  I decided to register to HP support as I believe I may get better answers here than at a random tech support forum.  I installed Windows 7, and when I look at the device manager, I see that some drivers are missing.  Base System device, 2 of them are missing.  And also "unknown device" which is very interesting as I dont have anything plugged into my lappy.  And then AverTV is missing.  Is there a place to get these drivers?

Thank You

3 REPLIES 3
Daniel_Potyrala
Level 13
10,920 10,838 772 4,463
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Write down Your p/n number which is under Your computer and looks like this.

** Say thanks by clicking the "Thumb up" icon below. **

** Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue. **
0 Kudos
CherylG
Level 17
44,714 38,155 3,356 11,465
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Use your Vista drivers for Ricoh Card Reader and AverMedia:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareList?os=2093&lc=en&dlc=en&cc=us&lang=en&product=3675225

Usually the 'unknown' in HP laptops is Quick Launch driver.There isn't one posted on your Vista page, so not sure if this model requires it. Try this:

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp40001-40500/sp40139.exe

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the Thumbs-Up button as a way to say Thanks!***

0 Kudos
cLOWNgOD
Level 1
9 8 0 1
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

FAIL

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation