cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
thirumalesh
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

HP Media Center m7350n front head ohone jack

HP Recommended

the question appleis to my hp media center desktop pc m7350n. afterinstalling windows 8 preview i am not seeing the audio manager icon with which to choose the output jacks in the front of the desktop.

This product is different from what appears above. Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Paul_Tikkanen
Level 21
Level 21
135,037 124,393 20,705 31,791
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi:

Download the Realtek HD audio driver directly from the Realtek site for W7 32 or 64 bit as applicable.

Accept the agreement, download and install either the first or second driver on the list.

http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/downloadsView.aspx?Langid=1&PNid=24&PFid=24&Level=4&Conn=3&DownT...

Paul

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
thirumalesh
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I did that. But the front desktop connectivity center is not having output still.

When I click the "speaker" icon on toolbar, I see :speakers" and "realtek audio" as two audio playback devices.

Both are realtek audio outputs

But the

The first one is outputted in rear jack next to microphone and I can hear it in monitor or head  set.

Thanks.

Second one when tested shows green signal as if it is outputting sound, but I cannot hear it in any of the output jacks-front or back.

I use d to be able tp see a small window"audio manager" with all the jacks in a diagram. But I cannot see it now,.

Thanks you.

Thirumalesh

Paul_Tikkanen
Level 21
Level 21
135,037 124,393 20,705 31,791
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi:

Sorry that didn't work.

I guess you will have to wait until Realtek releases Windows 8 drivers for that functionality to return.

Paul

ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation