cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
philwinder
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP PSC 1215, Windows 7 and Maximum DPI

HP Recommended

Hi,

I have installed my (old!) PSC 1215 into windows 7 using windows' pre-packaged drivers. Everything else works well, but when I print with the "Maximum DPI" mode turned on, the print becomes shadow'ed.  I.e. it looks like there is a fainter version of the text/image behind and to the right.  I have tried realigning it by placing new cartridges in and letting the alignment do its stuff and I have attempted to update the drivers.  No luck.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Phil Winder 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
gavcav
2 1 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have just re- installed my PSC 1215 into windows 7 64 bit on my dell vostro 1400 using windows' pre-packaged drivers. Everything else works well, but when I print with the "Maximum DPI" mode turned on, the print becomes shadow'ed.  I.e. it looks like there is a fainter version of the text/image behind and to the right.  I have tried realigning it by placing new cartridges in and letting the alignment do its stuff and I have attempted to update the drivers.  please help

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation