Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
10-11-2009 08:14 PM
Under device Manager it is listed as coprocessor
I ran unknown devices and this is what it is finding for the hardware ID.
* Windows Description - Coprocessor
* Hardware ID - VEN_10DE&DEV_0543&SUBSYS_30CF103C&REV_A2
* Device Category (Class) - Other devices
* Enumerator - PCI
* Detected Chip Vender - Nvidia Corp
* Detected Chip Device - <unknown, id=0543>
* Detected Vender - Hewlett-Packard Company
* Detected Device - <unknown, id=30CF>
* Device Status Flags - Detected, Unknown, Present, Not Phantom, Category Visable
i have looked and cant find much. Any help pointing me the right way would be appreciated
10-12-2009 09:09 AM
Thanks for replying
10-12-2009 03:53 PM
You need to install chipset drivers:
Nvidia chipset here (First install this and reboot. Don't install only Network Management Tools (v73.16) "Sedona" from this package)
05-31-2010 07:06 AM
Reboot Your system and check again.
05-14-2013 02:19 AM
I've had this same problem and found the answer on another forum here. What it amounts to is selecting "Browse for computer software" on the update driver window. In the "Search for driver software in this location" select the C:\ drive. Make sure "Include Subfolders" is selected and select next.