cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
phil00
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP Pavillon dv9000 CTO Notebook video driver Windows 7

HP Recommended

I installed Windoes 7 on my notebook but the video card is not seen by my HP Pavillon dv9834ca, the video work but it the caracteristic of my Notebook, it's a standar VGA video card, so isn't the nVidia one. The result of this missing is that I can't plug my HDTP in the HDMI connector becose there is only one screen. So can you make the driver for Windows 7 or something to solve the problem.

Thank, Phil00

*Edit : My model number is : dv9834ca   and my produc number (p/n) is : KN900UA#ABC*

Message Edited by phil00 on 09-24-2009 03:05 PM
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
CherylG
Level 17
44,714 38,155 3,356 11,462
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Check for complete model number as shown in section 1 below,and post it.P/N in section 2 also will help.

http://tinyurl.com/2krh3u

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the Thumbs-Up button as a way to say Thanks!***

ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation