cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
delao10
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP Programs + windows 7 upgrade

HP Recommended

I have an HP pavilion dv4 with vista 64 bit

when i upgrade to windows 7 will all my custom programs from hp be deleted? i.e: hp mediasmart webcam, hp updates, etc.

Thanks in advance 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
SWY
Level 4
89 87 2 18
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

At the moment some apps such as your webcam, media player, and Recovery Manager work just fine and others such as HP Updates and HP Protect Smart do not.  Sorry, but there is no better answer than that at the moment since HP hasn't released updates yet (the OS isn't officially out for seven weeks).   What does and does not work may change by then....

Stephen

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation