cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
susann3tics
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP1035NR MINI SSD 16GiG and Windows 7- WONDERFUL!!!

HP Recommended
  1. Using external dvd drive after burning iso of windows 7 download with a desktop, install went perfectly! After removing 3 gig auto backup of xp files and then running windows update about 5 times for a slew of 7 updates I have over 7 gigs of (15.2)16 free... not including 2 gig mini usb drive...she runs faster, better graphics and sound that didn't work with xp/ external dvd worked  immediately...only issue is the camera at the moment, but I haven't had the need to address that at all. Avira anti virus has a free version suitable for 7 that is just 34 or so mb.

the tekzilla anchor gal said she had 7 on her hp mini ssd...so i gave it a go and I am thrilled...WTG microsoft!

Message Edited by susann3tics on 05-27-2009 08:40 PM
Message Edited by susann3tics on 05-27-2009 08:42 PM
Message Edited by susann3tics on 05-27-2009 08:43 PM
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
The7
Level 3
37 35 1 5
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

It seems that mini 1035nr is an HD model.

Did you change it with an 16GB SSD?

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation