cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
pinusnirus
6 4 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Help for W7 upgrade and HP Models

HP Recommended

please help me!

I bought on 8 of July my Pavilion dv7-1170el in MediaWorld center in Rome,  Italy.

when I insert related product number (fv101ea#abz) in Microsoft Form for Windows7 upgrade request, get that the model inserted isn't allowed for upgrade program: this is false! In fact, the model is declared as allowed in HP official site and I bought it only after that dealer confirmed this.

Can someone help me?

KR

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
pinusnirus
Author
6 4 0 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

... no help to me?

:Crying: 

thx

0 Kudos
Carfanatic
4 4 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

At least the form I was using or trying to use to get my free upgrade only allows someone that purchased their computer in USA and Canada to get the free upgrade not anywhere else.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation