cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
denton13
6 4 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

How can I transfer Contacts from Office 2010 Outlook to my iPAQ 114?

HP Recommended

Have installed Windows Mobile Device Center without anything happening - says Not Connected.

Windows 7, 64 bit.

Used to work with the old desktop, Windows XP and Outlook 2003, Active Sync.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
90,385 90,262 11,603 24,893
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

The following link may help:

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/3562774?start=0&tstart=0

Good luck.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
denton13
Author
6 4 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Many thanks for the quick reply - it looks promising, use itunes

I put the question the wrong way in haste, as the iPAQ has the contacts from the previous Outlook 2003 and I want to put them in Outlook 2010 on the newish computer. 

I had a prog that did this backwards on the old one, but can't remember what it was - active sync works PC to iPAQ only?

0 Kudos
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
90,385 90,262 11,603 24,893
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

This guide may help:

http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1296

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation