cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
JohnnyKarate
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Is a refurbished CQ60-215DX eligable for the Windows 7 upgrade?

HP Recommended

According to hp.com, "some older refurbished notebook PCs are not eligible [for the free Windows 7 upgrade]". I tried starting an upgrade order for the CQ60-215DX in order to test it; however, I'm currently on a mac and hp.com only supports IE. Does anyone know if this laptop is eligable?

Here's a product link: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834107029

I'm located in Buffalo, NY - USA.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Daniel_Potyrala
Level 13
10,920 10,838 772 4,463
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

1. Your PC* must be purchased between June 26, 2009 to January 31, 2010 

Not only date of buying is imortant also important is which model You've got.

2. If You want to check is You model on list of Windows 7 upgrade program check this link. Click there on Your country and choose bottom Eligible Models.

How to contact with HP all informations here just choose correct country for You.

** Say thanks by clicking the "Thumb up" icon below. **

** Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue. **
0 Kudos
eClaire
Level 4
69 67 2 15
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Yes, this PC model is eligible (product #:  NB276UA)
HP employee who is speaking for myself and not for HP.
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation